This is what you must do when you come for the social network optimization workshop. Most important, never come without your laptop or smart phone
Merge your real life with the virtual life optimizing your Time & Reach
When my teenage networking wizard explained to me that Facebook is all that you need on the internet, I sighed a breath of relief. But when my colleagues and friends bombarded me with mails on gmail, linked in, yahoo and Google+, I knew that something was wrong somewhere. And I was stumped clean when my business partners expected me to interact with their clients on the ACCESS based CRM services.
This is when I started being serious about internet. And the result is that I found answers to some intriguing questions.
- Corporate wants the the net for sales and marketing access
- Job-seekers and job-givers, flock on to linked-in
- Housewives and women prefer the whats-app and Facebook
- Entrepreneurs waste all their time designing and posting Facebook pages
- Vanity seeking females need the Facebook photography support almost badly
- Individuals return to the net for social interaction
How does it feel when your focus shifts from
- The Real to Virtual world
- Truth to falsehood
- A Few to Many friends
- Liking something that we really do not like, and we do it a hundred of times in a day!
How do we tackle the new intensity of
- Happiness and elation acquired through euphemism
- Business debauchery
- Bombardment with photographs and albums
More important than learning the tabs and options on Facebook, is to ensure that one person does not appear in your address books at many places and in different personas. You must ensure that photos are not duplicated, and the comments and invites are not repeated. And then, you must not become a victim to euphemism.
What does all that lead to ?
If you need to find answers to these catastrophes, you have two options;
- One to spend millions of hours on the network to get used to this mess and put your real life and family into the muck,
- Or secondly and preferably have a bloke who has burnt his fingers to keep you away from the fire.
For the second option, I am here to serve all to you on platter.
How are these different and why, when and where you should use each one
- Facebook, Stumble upon, My Space, Live Journal
- Twitter, Linkedin
- Google, Google +, Yahoo
- Blogger, WordPress sites
- Pinterest, Tumbler, Picasa
Is there a difference between the address books of
- LinkedIn and Yahoo
When to use the features like, and how
Which application is better for
- Floating or loading your Photos (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Tumbler, Pinterest etc
- Event management on Google and Facebook (in both cases the other side must be a member)
- Google docs, calendar and forms
- Notes, attachments and files (Everywhere)
Why do we need the following and what is hidden behind them
- Categories and Tags in WordPress
- Lists versus Groups on Facebook
- Posts and Pages on WordPress
- Cross connections and Sharing on Facebook Pages
- manage thousands of contacts, friends, connection by spending just 2 hours a day
- save your time in the virtual world and use it on the real world
- return to your real relationships and convert the virtual relationships to real
- bring your lap-top or smart phone to get things done on the spot
Don’t you think you need to attend, mention it here
A half/full day seminar in Gurgaon Rs 1100 per participant, at your chosen time and place