An interactive free e-magazine and a paper version – annual once a year
The concept of Esprit d’Metro
eFingerprint is a Facebook page which in earlier version was called Esprit d’Metro.
eFingertip is about the spirit of metropolitan societies which try to adopt the citizen behavior as the metropolis receives the influx of external settlers. Delhi and its surroundings like Yamuna Paar, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad have political and social influences that affect traffic, women safety, diverse empowerment as much as the repercussions of the shopping malls, restaurants, PVRs and crime. But we are lucky that we don’t have the menace of racism as it irks the areas like Bangalore, Kerala, Bengal and the north eastern hills. Our metropolis lives in harmony uninfluenced by Islamic, Sikhs or Christianity populations, but Delhi NCR bears the impact of the divide between rural and urban populations.
Citizens of large Delhi like cities must learn from the matured metros, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, Rio, San Pablo, London, St Petersburg, Moscow, Wien, Paris, Milan, and Shanghai etc, in how to accommodate the settlers in. here we have the multinationals and the Novio Rich villagers alike. We are looking for writers, journalist and agencies as partners from some of these glorious cities to advise us about the schizophrenic life in these cities.
Esprit d’ Metro is concerned about all aspects of life that are affected by self and by the local governance. How does a metropolitan individual contribute to or control the environmental changes, crowding, competition, traffic, crime, discrimination, disasters or the essential services that he or she needs? What options do they have in the domains of life sustenance, education, entertainment, fashion, health and wellness, art and culture etc? Esprit d’ Metro is a forum to share thoughts about how we will upgrade the lives of the recently urbanized citizens to the quality of life enjoyed by the pioneers living in these metropolis cities.
And let’s not forget there is always this small town mentality that needs to be addressed. Esprit d’Metro is an enabler platform that seeks to balance the quality of life in metropolitan cities.
Are you with us?
Gurugram is a unique mix of rural and urban environments with hundreds of villages and water bodies on one side and an enviable skyline of perpetually growing concrete jungles of the multinationals. It is city of metros and rapid metros as well as rickshaws, motor cycles and cycles of individuals. This millennium city suffers from high prevalence of infanticide on one side and emancipated women clicking their heels and rocking at the pubs and bars on the other. Not difficult to find on the roads and malls, women in ghagras and cholis, and shorts and jeans. Want a proof, just drop in at the cyber hub.
Both these women must coexist and rather smoothly and peacefully. They must flourish in their preferred attire and attitudes. They must look at each other with awe. And they must remember that they do not exist as “I” in the city. We seek this spirit of co-existence and are looking for men and women, who can fulfill our dream of emancipation and belonging. Are you the one with fire in the belly. Then you could be part of this movement, as a participant and as a promoter of all the glamorous activities. Do you want to be a bridge and integrate rural and urban men and women in their values and cultures, each one learning from the other?
Then you are the one we are looking for. We will find you, brand you and then deploy you for the tasks required for urbanized co-existence. The primary is the education of the rural citizens by the urban.
eFingertip Is a great reading experience from the armchair in your living room. We prefer to call it an interactive e-magazine, since it captures your opinions, thoughts and responses, and broadcasts it to an appreciable number of readers globally. Articles, stories and scripts published herein are forwarded to more than 10,000 readers, most of them are active on Whatsapp LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, google+, and WordPress. Including some others who are reached by email.
Deserving scripts submitted to eFingertip may be floated to film and TV serial producers, since these are subjected to editing and reviewing by the eFingertip authors. Generally these have a better chance of acceptance by the mainstream media.
In near future, eFingertip plans to introduce independent channel or other broadcasting and pod-casting channels. eFingertip applications may be available for mobiles phones of Android and AOC platforms. eFingertip publishes a year book of selected articles.
Organization and Contents
- eFingertip is an interactive e-magazine promoting personal and product brands.
- It is a hub center for important external bloggers and sites.
- It provides selected news, views, opinions that are of interest to our following.
- It captures the changing trends and distributes that information to our readers.
- It establishes own authors for articles and stories according to the guidelines provided.
- It is a forum for editing manuscripts and for reviewing published books. Arrangements can be made for publishing the manuscripts.
- The guidelines for eFingertip reviews are given here eFingertip Guidelines
- If SEO concepts are followed by the authors, the articles, stories and reviews published here will be available for search by you or by the international search engines.
- It provides useful links to selected governmental, tourism and news websites as well as to the leading e-magazines of international recognition.
- You can listen to eFingertip recommended music on you-tube channel Jyotsna Music Channel in a number of playlists of eternal popularity
- Sellers can advertise their pages or sites on eFingertip site
- eFingertip fast track workshops bring you up to date with the latest in social networking and optimizing your reach for personal connections as well as for sales and marketing related activities.
How to become a member
This is what you should do …
- First re-read what is written above
- Add more and more friends in Delhi NCR to the Facebook group Metropolitan
- Those in cities outside of Delhi NCR have been placed in the group Cosmopolitan, so add friends there
- Then please like the Facebook page eFingertip
Evaluate yourself and be convinced that you have the beans to be in this movement of the Esprit d’ Metro’s.